Tuesday, February 15, 2011

On Appreciation

I have so many wonderful friends.  I really do, and I appreciate each and everyone for everything they are.  I try to compliment them every day, even if its the little things.  "Your hair looks very nice today" "You seem in a good mood today" "You're super funny today".  I try to find something.  And I hope by doing that, they realize that they are appreciated.  I know its sometimes easy to slip into the mode of "They know that I appreciate them", I know that I can do that every once in a while, but it's always nice to hear it as well.  So reader(s), tomorrow when you see someone you appreciate, let them know.  Compliment them on any little thing.  Even though it might seem small, it means more than just a good hair day or a cute clothing day.  It shows that you notice, and you care.

My little tidbit of advice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment