Monday, June 6, 2011

It's amazing what a little laughter can do...

Sorry for the absence from blogging... ok thats a lie, I can't apologize for not blogging.  I just didn't have anything blog worthy to talk about, and honestly, it's a little self righteous to think that anyone really missed reading about  my thoughts on mundane things.  I digress...

Back to my main point.  It's amazing what some laughter can do.  It can help to start to heal old wounds and help remind you what's really important.  I've been somewhat of an "anti-Ethan" of late.  Letting little things bring me down.  I've stopped being myself.  I've stopped making jokes, and I've been uptight.

This last night I watched the entire fifth season of "How I Met Your Mother" with Teaira.  It's been a long long time since I've laughed that hard.  I felt like the old Ethan.  The care free and fun Ethan.  I don't know how to explain it, but I feel fixed.  I feel refreshed and renewed.  I feel like I always should...

Anyway, here's to keeping this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment