Monday, January 10, 2011

To be or not to be...

...Superman

The few of you that know me well enough, know that I like to "play" the hero (I air quoted the word play, because to me, its not playing, its just who I am). I mean play the hero in that I have to fix everything. I find it my responsibility to help people through their problems.  I love doing it for people. Honestly and truly, I love it.  I find so much satisfaction in helping the people in my life. But sometimes, It can be tiring, and ultimately, I'm always giving of myself. So I just wonder, how much more of myself can I give before I need someone to give a little of themselves back?

Then again, I might feel tired because I only got a few hours of sleep last night, so I'm gonna take a nap, and see how I feel when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment