Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Late Night Blogging: TO THE EXTREME!!!

Wow, where to begin. So much has been happening in my life recently.  I continue to strengthen relationships with the people here at ISU.  It's such a great group.  So supportive and fun, but enough about other people, this blog is all about ME!

I've grown so much as a singer so far this year.  I performed today in GRH (General Recital Hour) and  I feel I did really well.  So well in fact, that Dr. Anderson gave me a pat on the back and said "Really good job today."  I was excited to say the least.  It feels good to have such talented performers compliment me on my voice and performance.  If there was ever a doubt about what I was doing here, its gone now.  So I'm excited about opera workshop next semester.  Very excited in fact.

So wow, this couldve been the worst blog ever. But its almost 1am and I have a piano skills test in the morning... so goodnight my 2 followers.  I hope you've tolerated this mediocre attempt at a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment